- 59 % of parents feel their teens are addicted to their mobile devices.
- 27% of parents feel addicted to their mobile devices.
- 50% of teens feel addicted to their mobile devices.
- 28 % of teens feel their parents are addicted to their mobile devices.
- How much recreational screen time does your child or teenager consume daily?
- Is there a TV set or an Internet-connected electronic device (computer, iPad, cell phone) in the child’s or teenager’s bedroom?” (American Academy of Pediatrics, 2013,p. 959)
- Limit the amount of total entertainment screen time to <1 -2 hours per day; discourage screen media exposure for children <2 years of age.
- Keep the TV set and Internet-connected electronic devices out of the child’s bedroom (American Academy of Pediatrics, 2013, p.959).
Click link to prior blog. Then, click the link to listen to each episode at your convenience!
Please visit us @ Holli Kenley
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Counselors, Therapists, Educators, join me at the 2018 Annual CAMFT Conference in San Diego as we explore...